Thieves

basstrkr

Someone has removed my JD Gator from my property in Wheeler County. I would be interested in hearing from anyone that might have seen a 6 wheel gator anywhere. It is old and unique and not many around. This is a stock picture. Mine had camouflage seat covers and the wheel had been painted green. (olive drab).1712583542232.png

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Had a Honda Fourtrax 250 stolen back in the early 90s and I'm still mad about that. My first atv, and I wouldn't have sold it for any amount. That thing went all over these woods and swamps hauling deer and hogs. Just a tough son of a gun. Hope you're able to get yours back soon. That truly does suck!

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
I live in Wheeler...what area here do you hunt...i see alot on my bus route and will keep an eye out for it

WaltL1

Thieves suck.
Thats all I got.

Buck70

Used to hunt that area about 15 years ago. There were some sketchy individuals around there then.

dslc6487

As the economy gets tighter, and, more and more people are added to the "free money" rolls by our present political admin, thefts are going to increase. Thiefs are not going to stop stealing and get a job. They are just going to keep taking from those of us who do work for a living........

furtaker

Can't stand a thief. And there are just as many lowlife thieves outdoors in the deer woods or on the lake as anywhere else.