Thursday: I will throw down

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that looks good!

JohnnyD

Been a wild week. Had the main water line break from the meter to the house. Between the backhoes digging up the yard and the new line being run into the house and trying to make sense of what logic was used by the people who built this place back in '88 when they laid the original line, I've been indulging in some comfort food. Here's last night and tonight.

Reuben sandwiches with duck fat fries. Salmon patties, peas and carrots, mashed potatoes. Grandma used to make me salmon patties all the time. Been a long time. Definitely satisfied a nostalgia craving.

Screenshot_20240429_190831_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240430_192603_Instagram.jpg

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Been a wild week. Had the main water line break from the meter to the house. Between the backhoes digging up the yard and the new line being run into the house and trying to make sense of what logic was used by the people who built this place back in '88 when they laid the original line, I've been indulging in some comfort food. Here's last night and tonight.

Reuben sandwiches with duck fat fries. Salmon patties, peas and carrots, mashed potatoes. Grandma used to make me salmon patties all the time. Been a long time. Definitely satisfied a nostalgia craving.

View attachment 1303222View attachment 1303223
We had Reubens on the mind also.
20240502_160659.jpg

georgia_home

Looking good folks.

we just hoed out the fridge of leftovers. Chili early and a piece of smoked salmon. Wife had cereal …

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Awesome Eats!!!!