thursday night 3-d

hound dog

Im in :fine::cool::banana:

dhardegree

hmmm.... I'm gonna try. I'll be cuttin' it close with Atlanta traffic. If'n I don't make it in time, I may come on anyway to visit and watch all you pros and maybe learn something.

dhardegree

Sure thing...

on the 10 target round, do you shoot from your regular colored stakes or is everyone on the same stake? This has probably been answered on here before, but since I've never been able to come I haven't paid attention to the Thursday evening posts.

Last edited:

12ptsteve

Banned
we will also be having a mega metting open to allllllllllllllllllllllll people. here is your chance to voice your opinions and concerns about the mega or upcoming problems. here is your chance to have input on what goes on with YOUR MEGA. the shooters do have a voice in this. lets all work together and make the mega huge...........

Robbie101

Thank You

Again, Id like to thank Steve, Ginger and Robert for taking there time to put all of this together. Now, they are taking there time to meet with us all and try to work out the Details in for the mega. We all need to realize something. This is our mega, this is for us...That means everyone. If we want this to continue, we need to support it. There all doing there part, we need to do ours....

Ok, I is'a done now.....

rockdawg

Had a great time tonight. Aaron talked smack to me all the way home. He can't wait till next Thursday. He is gonna be gunning for you Robbie, watch out. He's hoping for another rematch. :cool:

Robbie101

Well, tell him to bring it on.....Great shooting Arron, it was fun..... Its amazing how much pressure a lil 12 year old can put on ya when it comes down to those Dollar Bills...... I was Sweetin fo sure........Had a great time last night though, good meeting and a lot of fun......

Now, lets see if we can carry that shoot ability over into this weekend.......

alligood729

hmmm.... I'm gonna try. I'll be cuttin' it close with Atlanta traffic. If'n I don't make it in time, I may come on anyway to visit and watch all you pros and maybe learn something.

Good to see you too David!! Glad you could make it! See you in Augusta!!:):)

ejreed9

Where do ya'll shoot?

dhardegree

Yeah. I was glad I made it. However, I should have just watched. I wind up having to buy more arrows for the weekend. I'll have to come up again. That was fun. Steve, you've got a good thing going there.

Also, I was talking with the guys I went with to Augusta. They mostly shoot the N. GA Circuit, but they said what ya'll have their with the MEGA is great and will, no doubt, be huge next year. Ya'll keep up the good work.