Thursday Night Supper! What Y'all Having?

Big7

The Oracle
All Done And Resting.
Fixin' To Dig In.
That's the last 2 I had the guy at the market run 1 pass through the cuber. Works out good on those New York Strips. Can't wait to try it on a Top Sirloin.
(Wasn't any Spiedie on these. The bottle was just on the counter.
20230831_195552.jpg

slow motion

Yall got 2 threads tonight. I'll post in both. So far sipping a cold beer and eating a few fresh peppers. Done had 1 of those tobasco peppers. Nurse is in charge of the kitchen tonight so I'm a being patient.20230831_194810.jpg

georgia_home

Sketti and meat sauce, mild eyetalian pepperoni mushrooms

IMG_3513.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I went down to Rhinehart’s outside Augusta and stuffed my belly full of shrimp and raw oysters.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

huntfish

I'm SO glad that place is on the other side of the state from me, I can, could, would, and have hurted myself there.
Monday night special used to be 12 peel and eat shrimp for $2. (now $7). You got stuffed for $20 including tea & a good tip

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Monday night special used to be 12 peel and eat shrimp for $2. (now $7). You got stuffed for $20 including tea & a good tip
My best friend's wife is from Augusta, and back when they had the boat races on the river we went for 4 nights every year... and every one was spent at Rhinehart's.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday night is a dozen big fried shrimp and sides for about ten bucks.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly​

I went down to Rhinehart’s outside Augusta and stuffed my belly full of shrimp and raw oysters.

Place is pretty fancy. :ROFLMAO: Didn’t know you went to such classy places.
I love it. Wooden picnic tables and rolls of paper towels. And great food cheap. My kind of place. It’s the only inland seafood joint I’ve ever ate at that feels like you’re at the beach.

Latest posts