Todd County Kentucky (Gauging Interest)

Squeaky

To be upfront I have offered this farm to a close friend. Depending on his decision it may or may not be available. As a back up plan I am posting the potential opportunity here to gauge interest.

The farm is 630 AC located in Todd Cty Kentucky. The farm is all continuous with 90 acres of crops. The tillable is in beans this year. The rest is hardwood timber, fence rows and pasture. It does have plenty of water and does adjoin a river bottom.

To be upfront I do not know the exact history of this farm. I do know it’s been leased by the same group for a good while. I am being offered this farm through my land owner which knows the owner of the 630. I will deal direct with the current land owner once I have my guys in place.

What I do know is the property is in a good area that has a history of producing quality deer. The timber is currently being select cut. The owner has offered to reduce the price due to that and would be willing to reduce it more if timber harvest is still ongoing when deer season opens. He will not commit to them being finished by deer season but willing to work with us as much as possible. There is the possibility to put in some food plots as well. That will have to be evaluated and discussed.

What I’m looking for is 2 guys for a total of 3 at $3150 each. I will personally be the 3rd guy. I have 1500 acres near by so this will not be my sole property. I am only interested in guys that are capable and willing to manage for 4.5 to 5 year old deer. This first year we will set the bar at 4.5 to see what we are working with. If the potential is there fully expect to raise the bar to 5 in future years. Also expect additional cost for feed, plots and expenses if you don’t have equipment to help do the work. I have equipment but I’m not going to eat that expense so be prepared to help.

Also this is not a family deal. I’m not opposed to anyone hunting with their kid but expect to hold them to the 4.5 yr old bar. Also it’s one buck per member so if you chose to hunt with your kid and they kill a buck your done buck hunting.

There is no camp on the property so be prepared to find a place to stay. I will help but don’t count on me securing a camp on your behalf.

Closest major town is Elkton KY.

Message me if this potential opportunity interest you. Please be serious before contacting me. I don’t have much more information to share at the moment than what I posted above. Just know the property is in a good area and the lease is direct with the land owner. It’s a legit opportunity if my buddy passes up my offer.

Mike

Tnwaterdog

To be upfront I have offered this farm to a close friend. Depending on his decision it may or may not be available. As a back up plan I am posting the potential opportunity here to gauge interest.

The farm is 630 AC located in Todd Cty Kentucky. The farm is all continuous with 90 acres of crops. The tillable is in beans this year. The rest is hardwood timber, fence rows and pasture. It does have plenty of water and does adjoin a river bottom.

To be upfront I do not know the exact history of this farm. I do know it’s been leased by the same group for a good while. I am being offered this farm through my land owner which knows the owner of the 630. I will deal direct with the current land owner once I have my guys in place.

What I do know is the property is in a good area that has a history of producing quality deer. The timber is currently being select cut. The owner has offered to reduce the price due to that and would be willing to reduce it more if timber harvest is still ongoing when deer season opens. He will not commit to them being finished by deer season but willing to work with us as much as possible. There is the possibility to put in some food plots as well. That will have to be evaluated and discussed.

What I’m looking for is 2 guys for a total of 3 at $3150 each. I will personally be the 3rd guy. I have 1500 acres near by so this will not be my sole property. I am only interested in guys that are capable and willing to manage for 4.5 to 5 year old deer. This first year we will set the bar at 4.5 to see what we are working with. If the potential is there fully expect to raise the bar to 5 in future years. Also expect additional cost for feed, plots and expenses if you don’t have equipment to help do the work. I have equipment but I’m not going to eat that expense so be prepared to help.

Also this is not a family deal. I’m not opposed to anyone hunting with their kid but expect to hold them to the 4.5 yr old bar. Also it’s one buck per member so if you chose to hunt with your kid and they kill a buck your done buck hunting.

There is no camp on the property so be prepared to find a place to stay. I will help but don’t count on me securing a camp on your behalf.

Message me if this potential opportunity interest you. Please be serious before contacting me. I don’t have much more information to share at the moment than what I posted above. Just know the property is in a good area and the lease is direct with the land owner. It’s a legit opportunity if my buddy passes up my offer.

Mike[/

Tnwaterdog

Potential interest would have to know more about the logging during season. Also looking for So. Illinois opportunities if you know of any thanks! Brent

tellis88

Mike
is this a Hampton farm?

southerndraw

Some good bucks in the area for sure, we hunt right outside Todd County.

Jim Boyd

Mike is a great guy, folks... and he KNOWS good deer land.

Deal with confidence.

Squeaky

Guy’s after some further digging I have made the decision to pass on this opportunity. A gentleman that use to be part of the lease provided some detailed information that was helpful in making my decision. I greatly appreciate the information that was shared!

It’s big gamble if this farm will produce. I’m not into wasting folks time and money therefore I’m no longer interested or seeking interest in the opportunity.

Thanks for the interest from those that contacted me!