Took her longer than I thought.

Randy

Of course she won't, she's a vicious, spiteful, hate filled, horrible example of a human.......

That is not really her fault. I don't hold any of that against her. If I had to wake up every morning and look at that in the mirror, I would be a hate filled, spiteful, horrible person too.

BuckyG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't care who you are that's funny right there:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GeauxLSU

That is not really her fault. I don't hold any of that against her. If I had to wake up every morning and look at that in the mirror, I would be a hate filled, spiteful, horrible person too.
You're not horrible. :huh:

Dixie Dawg

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Interesting!!! :pop:

SPITCAN

I put her in the same category as Michael Moore and Susan Sarandon. They all wear fake smiles and think because of who they are, they can be influential to the world. She's a ****!

abrannon

Let see "Radical Christians" compared to "Radical Muslims" sounds ok to me. The key word is "RADICAL". I would think that a person who commited murder for there faith would be a "radical" such as anyone that killed abortion doctors, or blew up clinics. But I guess one name really comes to mind when I think "Radical Christians"
(Jim Jones)

One could argue that his actions and alot of his teachings were not Christian, but they were founded in Christianity, so he does meet the definition of "RADICAL Christian"

In the end if you do not like what someone says on TV or the Radio, change the channel.

I can not understand how anyone watch's these types of shows anyway.