true or false B&C killed behind south forsyth highschool

headhunter 07

i heard a rumor today that a monster buck was killed behind south forsyth school, and DNR took it! i have no idea if there is any truth behind this, just alot of people talking about it?
BUT U KNOW HOW THOSE RUMORS ARE!:huh:

JoeKnowsBows

Heard the same thing but i know the DNR knows nothing bout it. A good one was taken near North Gwinnett High and taken recently.

Luke0927

Hmm i would like to find out i hunt family land off Brannon and Old Atlanta

bthomas

There was a BIG buck killed by an employee of the rock quarry on McGinnis Ferry RD., just east of HWY 141. That is not very far from South Forsyth High School.

alphachief

There are only a few places around SF High that it could have been killed. There's a narrow strip of hardwoods that runs from the side entrance off of Ronald Reangan along the side of the school and ends at the church next to the HS on 141. There are also some other woodland areas away from the school on Ronald Reagan...by the quary. Don't know if a big buck was killed there...but there are a good many deer around there. I was watching my son play baseball there last year and watched a doe and a yearling feed beyond the outfield fence during the middle of a game.

biggabuck

From what ive heard there was a deer taken by the dnr that was killed in that area. Dont know if it was a B/C but i heard that it had 30 scoreable point. But that's only a rumor.

headhunter 07

From what ive heard there was a deer taken by the dnr that was killed in that area. Dont know if it was a B/C but i heard that it had 30 scoreable point. But that's only a rumor.

THATS THE BUCK!! I HEARD TODAY THOUGH THAT IT WAS OFF MAJORS RD DANNY REIDS PLACE MAYBE? I KNOW VERY CLOSE TO LANIER TECH! I WAS THINKING IT WAS BEHIND SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL, I KNOW STAN HOOD STILL HAS SOME LAND BACK THERE WITH SOME STUDS RUNNING AROUND ON IT!!!

GA DAWG

Well I saw a guy that had pics of it... Guess what buck was in the pics?????? Yep the big amish buck from last year lol... I thought he wanted to fight when I told him he was wrong. I finally said look feller. I have a north america whitetail with that buck in it. I can show you thousands of photos of it on the web. IT WAS NOT KILLED OFF MAJORS RD... Thats what I told him lol... He never did believe me...

headhunter 07

Well I saw a guy that had pics of it... Guess what buck was in the pics?????? Yep the big amish buck from last year lol... I thought he wanted to fight when I told him he was wrong. I finally said look feller. I have a north america whitetail with that buck in it. I can show you thousands of photos of it on the web. IT WAS NOT KILLED OFF MAJORS RD... Thats what I told him lol... He never did believe me...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
figured it was just a hoax! why did u have to bust the guys bubble:rofl:

Luke0927

THATS THE BUCK!! I HEARD TODAY THOUGH THAT IT WAS OFF MAJORS RD DANNY REIDS PLACE MAYBE? I KNOW VERY CLOSE TO LANIER TECH! I WAS THINKING IT WAS BEHIND SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL, I KNOW STAN HOOD STILL HAS SOME LAND BACK THERE WITH SOME STUDS RUNNING AROUND ON IT!!!

Yes there are some Studs there (by the hoods)....only problem is so many people slip in and poach around there.....the Darnells are my family and I hunt their land with them around Old Atlanta and Brannon. My cousin Lewis's grandson has already spoke with the GW about the people poaching it and they are supposed to be hanging around more often now.

headhunter 07

Yes there are some Studs there (by the hoods)....only problem is so many people slip in and poach around there.....the Darnells are my family and I hunt their land with them around Old Atlanta and Brannon. My cousin Lewis's grandson has already spoke with the GW about the people poaching it and they are supposed to be hanging around more often now.
:banginghe
Yeah that is the problem with most properties in forsyth! even if you get permision to hunt a piece of land chances are someone has been poaching it long before you got permision, it is a shame! Good luck with your problems on ur family land!:banginghe

Buckshot

I know this is alittle late but I just had to correct brownhounds reply because he has no idea what he is talking about.

Timbo85

I heard they sold the mount to a Amish man that guides deer hunts and makes hip waders I believe