Try this weekend or Monday where are the trout deep holes?

Ga. Swamper

deep holes on low tide up the creeks oh yea Brunswick area or to much fresh water? live shrimp if available love to go for sheep no fiddlers
What say ya,ll that know more than I do

Rhodes

The tide differential between the lows and highs are perfect for fishing right now thru Monday. That means the water clarity should be at it's best and trout love clean water. I would concentrate on fishing the deeper holes. I would think the trout would be holding deeper than 10' due to the water temps. Let us know how you do.

jdgator

Go now. They are biting. Gulp shrimp tipped with a tipped with a small piece of shrimp. Sloooooow retrieve with slight pop. Let it sit on the bottom. Be prepared to retie a couple of times.

Seanote

I am going to try them in the morning. If I don't catch anything on the incoming, then it is off to try the sheeps. If you can't find fiddlers try barnacles. They work well. How deep do you think the trout will be? I am going to try them first.

Seanote

Go now. They are biting. Gulp shrimp tipped with a tipped with a small piece of shrimp. Sloooooow retrieve with slight pop. Let it sit on the bottom. Be prepared to retie a couple of times.

How deep do you think the trout will be?