Turkey quota hunt issues

t-dog

Is anyone else having trouble trying to put in for the turkey quota hunts. Seems you can’t click the button due to the privacy policy at the bottom.. any one got a solution. I have tried on I phone and pc.

tr21

I let them know about this a week ago. they are working on it. on my laptop I was able to see just a tiny sliver of the boxes. try clicking on the box on the right if you can see just the top line of the box. I had the same problem and tried to help a buddy put his choices in and he couldn't see the boxes either, so I knew it wasn't my computer. called a buddy of mine with the DNR and told him about it. next day he had the same issue and called them to alert them and they had the same issue on a laptop but it worked for them on a desk top P.C. . but they do know about the issue

t-dog

Thank you this helps .. at least they are working on it. I can’t even grab a sliver to click.. I will keep trying. Thanks again

tr21

Thank you this helps .. at least they are working on it. I can’t even grab a sliver to click.. I will keep trying. Thanks againha
have you tried it on a desk top p.c. ? if not they said it worked on that but not on a Ipad or laptop...