TV antennae question

Grover Willis

I want to change over and use a antennae for my tv service. i have all new TV's some my question is, is the some type of device that i can put on my tv that will make it pick up the antennae in the attic? my house is not wired for cable and it would save me a lot of headache if there is something out there like that. i am taking a shot but i know there is one of all kinds on here so help a brother out if you can.:biggrin3:

DAWG1419

Go to tvfool.com and they can answer any and all questions. I got rid of dish network 6 months ago and went antenna only and i get 39 channels and we are located outside covington. We have a $28 antenna with a $79 booster. We dont miss the $80 per month. I also have a roko so netflix is available for $8 per month. Making the switch was pretty easy for us plus all my channels are in digital which is alot better than we had. Good luck

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I've not heard of a wireless transmitter for TV signal, but doesn't mean there isn't one out there. I made the switch 2 years ago and haven't looked back.

You might be surprised how easy it may be to run some coax..you have an attic or basement? For probably about what you'll save on cable over 2 or three months, you can have an electrician or handyman wire you up if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself.