Two Big Hams For Tuesday Night.

Big7

The Oracle
Got to get these done and take them to Mama, she's doing another funeral at church tomorrow.

Got one back in the oven for a second with some homemade glaze, then chill and slice it all up so she can fix a platter.

Couple of thin pieces prolly going to wind up in a sammich if I can ever get this rifle put together. :bounce:
20230919_181153.jpg

Big7

The Oracle
Wife made us a boil while I piddled with the boat, aka drank a few beers and rigged up. Getting ready to hit the salt tomorrow morning.

View attachment 1255219
View attachment 1255220
Good eats right there !!

Man you just don't know how bad I want to hit some saltwater. I'm jonesin' bad. :bounce:

Hope to get my "fix" in November if some offshore seasons open back up. I'm already packed waiting on a phone call from Tennessee but I'm wanting to get 2 surf rods so I can mess around by myself when the guided trip is over. I got boat and pier rods just need 2 for the surf. :cheers:

What are you going after?

slow motion

Good eats right there !!

Man you just don't know how bad I want to hit some saltwater. I'm jonesin' bad. :bounce:

Hope to get my "fix" in November if some offshore seasons open back up. I'm already packed waiting on a phone call from Tennessee but I'm wanting to get 2 surf rods so I can mess around by myself when the guided trip is over. I got boat and pier rods just need 2 for the surf. :cheers:

What are you going after?
I'd like to catch a few trout for supper but whatever swims the flats is my opponent. While Sweet Thang got her beach fix i fished the jetties at PCB Monday catching mostly pinfish but I was happy doing that too.

20230918_144723.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Got to get these done and take them to Mama, she's doing another funeral at church tomorrow.

Got one back in the oven for a second with some homemade glaze, then chill and slice it all up so she can fix a platter.

Couple of thin pieces prolly going to wind up in a sammich if I can ever get this rifle put together. :bounce:
View attachment 1255205
I thought your mom lived in Ukraine?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

georgia_home

+1 for taco Tuesday … soft taco dillas with various toppings

IMG_2172.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Latest posts