Tybee

Hillbilly stalker

“Black biker “ weekend at Myrtle beach is horrible. They take most HP, Probation officers, State guard and everyone else they can scrounge through out the state up to the beach that weekend and it’s still horrible. I’ve seen them fill up the jails in 4 counties in one weekend and that’s just grabbing the worst. They have to take fire trucks and wash the condoms and feces off the streets and parking lots of a morning until it’s over. Most stores board up their windows because of all the trouble and shoplifting that goes on. It’s a nightmare no one should have to see. It’s waaaaaay past kids showing out and drinking and having fun. It’s shootings and noise now.

leroy

“Black biker “ weekend at Myrtle beach is horrible. They take most HP, Probation officers, State guard and everyone else they can scrounge through out the state up to the beach that weekend and it’s still horrible. I’ve seen them fill up the jails in 4 counties in one weekend and that’s just grabbing the worst. They have to take fire trucks and wash the condoms and feces off the streets and parking lots of a morning until it’s over. Most stores board up their windows because of all the trouble and shoplifting that goes on. It’s a nightmare no one should have to see. It’s waaaaaay past kids showing out and drinking and having fun. It’s shootings and noise now.
According to locals they take furniture, etc from hotel rooms and put it in storage. We were there 20 years or so ago, by mistake, it was awful then, cant imagine now.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
So who went to the ghetto event in Carrol county lol
View attachment 1301687
Drag Racing?!? They never went to Lower River Road in the 80's. That ain't nothing but a bunch of idiots needing new tires the next day. Wonder if the L.E.O.s ever thought about watching all of the tire dealers the next few days to match cars/tags?

sinclair1

Drag Racing?!? They never went to Lower River Road in the 80's. That ain't nothing but a bunch of idiots needing new tires the next day. Wonder if the L.E.O.s ever thought about watching all of the tire dealers the next few days to match cars/tags?
That’s what they do now. These folks now days just stomp the pedal and listen to the rev limiter.
That’s how we knew who couldn’t drive back in our day, they lose Horsepower having cylinders cut and don’t even know any better.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That’s what they do now. These folks now days just stomp the pedal and listen to the rev limiter.
That’s how we knew who couldn’t drive back in our day, they lose Horsepower having cylinders cut and don’t even know any better.
Rev limiter used to be.... BOOOOOM! Clank..clank.. clunk... er.. "Can anybody give me a ride home?

leroy

That's not a drag race it's a demolition derby

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
If you zoom in you will see a "young lady" err queen with her but in the air, gotta get a pic of that to post on the gram.
I saw one bent over but the crowds focus seems to be on something/someone in front of the girl that I couldn't see :huh:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hope no UGA football players were there! :bounce:

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Back in the day in my town, we used to have a couple of big names concerts at the stadium every year.

Back about 95, it was insisted upon that a big name rap music group be scheduled in the name of equality.

In my decade as the po-leese, it was the only time I ever fired off a 5 pound fire extinguisher full of pepper spray.

There has not been a concert in town since...

Troy Butler

Nothing but a bunch of trashy people with no respect for themselves or anyone or anything else. I would not clean up after them or wash the streets they could walk in their mess.