UGA Will Win The Natty This Year

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
When the one poster brought up 3 plays that could have swung the score to 44-10 I really did lol.lol

Better lol at yerself snook cause your doing the exact same thing right here

and if not for a ton of false starts and self inflicted wounds would have been up multiple scores at half.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madsnooker

Better lol at yerself snook cause your doing the exact same thing right here

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You guys obviously missed my point and that might have had more to do with the way I worded my reply. My only point in the false start and mistakes comment was just playing devils advocate as a counter point. I did not post in this thread to say ND was better or shoulda coulda won. It was a great game and ND played well in a hostile environment and had a chance at the end. I thought it funny pup fans felt the need to make excuses for the game to be the way it was. It wasn't needed after a great game.
The Pups are the best team in america and ND was run off the field!!!!! Now, all is well.:wink:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yes I can take 4 but Slayer will have to just sit by the bait well and hand us baits and take pics of our fish.
Slayer can bring his own boat!

TinKnocker

You guys obviously missed my point and that might have had more to do with the way I worded my reply. My only point in the false start and mistakes comment was just playing devils advocate as a counter point. I did not post in this thread to say ND was better or shoulda coulda won. It was a great game and ND played well in a hostile environment and had a chance at the end. I thought it funny pup fans felt the need to make excuses for the game to be the way it was. It wasn't needed after a great game.
The Pups are the best team in america and ND was run off the field!!!!! Now, all is well.:wink:
Difference being those false starts prevented first downs. They didn't happen on scoring plays.

Matthew6

Banned thug
That's why God put them on this planet!!!!!
I totally agree with you John. He can pick up cmp1 and Michigan and then he can get us in Birmingham and we will fly over and pick up Kwak and do a couple of nights In the ATL so that we are really rested for the final flight down to catch those fish sounds like a good plan to me I’m glad snookis down with it. We don’t want to offend him or hurt his feelings

Matthew6

Banned thug
I totally agree with you John. He can pick up cmp1 and Michigan and then he can get us in Birmingham and we will fly over and pick up Kwak and do a couple of nights In the ATL so that we are really rested for the final flight down to catch those fish sounds like a good plan to me I’m glad snookis down with it. We don’t want to offend him or hurt his feelings
Maybe then he will be my favorite Yankee but for right now he has work to do. hopefully he will come through with his promises.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Maybe then he will be my favorite Yankee but for right now he has work to do. hopefully he will come through with his promises.
Yes he is really climbing the ladder, while he is being so generous, he should pay for slayer's gas to bring his boat down also. That would move him up another notch or 2!!