Ukc Redbone Female For Sale

Country_boy1990

Im asking $200 firm, I need the money, she is almost five years old, has a cold nose, will hunt and tree on her own but DOES NOT hunt deep alone WILL run with other dogs if they are not on trash, has had armadillos and deer run in her track and has not chased them, she is NOT being HUNTED MUCH nor do i have much time to hunt her i will show her but if your not serious about her and don't like her don't criticize I DID NOT TRAIN HER I traded for her and the guy i got her from only hunted her once, and the guy he got her from was getting out of coon hunting and had a litter of 8 pups from her but hunted her little from what I have seen. I have hunted her a few times, she is not skittish, not gun shy, not hard to catch

she would be a good brood dog if you dont want to hunt her she has good bloodlines going back to Outlaw Billy the Kid

I have seen some dogs that cost more who are doing less than her...

hoghunter08

how deep will she hunt alone? you say not very far. could i take her by herself tonite and tree a coon is what im asking

Country_boy1990

yeah you could take her right now and she would tree for you......As far as goin deep shell go 100to 150 yards into the woods alone but as stated shell stay with other dogs unless theyre on trash

Country_boy1990

She has good bloodlines that would be good to breed to,Most her pedigree is grandnight champions,
I have a 3 month old and no time to hunt anymore right now really needing the money before trades

Country_boy1990

come on somebody needs a redbone to get pups out of you can get your money back out of one pup, a little more time in the woods and she could become your next grand night champion

Country_boy1990

btt i gotta sale this dog this month! she would be a great brood dog or even some work on the bench to become a show dog

Country_boy1990

Here's Her Pedigree

------------GRNITECH GRCH PR Comstocks Red Lightning
------GRCH PR Hills Sierra Red Vindicator
------------WSHOWCH GRCH PR Hills Sierra Red Queen
---GRCH PR Sheltons Red Ringo
------------GRNITECH GRCH PR Comstocks Red Lightning
------CH PR Hills Sierra Red Lady
------------GRCH PR Jakes Branch Skeeter

PR Douberly's Black River Sally

-----------GRCH GRNITECH PR Outlaw Billy The Kid
------CH NITECH PR Wapsi River Red Hot Willie