Unicoi 2024

ol bob

Anyone that has been, please post pictures, for us that aren't able to make it.

Gaswamp

thanks for starting thread.

Dupree

I went yesterday morning. I picked up a Permar trumpet, Chad Scruggs crow call, Mann hybrid hen box, a Roger parks slate, some Derek Fowler strikers, knockout customs trough, a new book, and a few hats. The dollar doesn’t go nearly as far in that room (or anywhere) these days. IMG_2241.jpegIMG_2243.jpeg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I concur. Very nice collection

Gaswamp

whats the book cant read title and author?

wvdawg

Staff member
Wife and I drove up yesterday for a couple hours and enjoyed visiting with many friends, both vendors and attendees. Managed to keep my wallet in my pocket pretty well. Here are a few treasures we couldn't pass up!IMG_0682.jpg

Hand carved items by Hoyt Brown; slate pot by Stanley Wymbs; Junior sized pot for kids (little hands) loaded with turkey sound by Todd Black; and my first trumpet from Jamey Rex.

Gaswamp

Give us ur thoughts after u read it

Dupree

Give us ur thoughts after u read it
I haven’t even read his first book I bought last year. They are on the to do list before season though.

Gaswamp

(y) (y) yeah I usually re-read or buy a new turkey book each year to read but not too motivated this year since I don't think I will b hunting too much

Gut_Pile

Went up Thursday night and shopped around Friday morning before hitting the road. Got to see a lot of familiar faces and talk to some great friends. Picked up a box from TJ Johnson for myself. Looking forward to next year

Gaswamp

Went up Saturday and saw some old friends. Didn't buy a thing. Have too many calls already. If that's a thing haha.
yes it is for some of us. Would have been tough to been there and not bought at least one call. But some great guys to tlak with.

Gaswamp

“They mark my steps “ by Michael Simpson
pm his contact info so I can purchase his books please...might not have the time or places to hunt but at least I can keep the motivation high

Jason C

Wife and I drove up yesterday for a couple hours and enjoyed visiting with many friends, both vendors and attendees. Managed to keep my wallet in my pocket pretty well. Here are a few treasures we couldn't pass up!View attachment 1282986

Hand carved items by Hoyt Brown; slate pot by Stanley Wymbs; Junior sized pot for kids (little hands) loaded with turkey sound by Todd Black; and my first trumpet from Jamey Rex.
That Black Lightning Call from my buddy Stanley is a must!!!