Useles Billy Pawned His #1100 Shotgun For Reeb Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Throw them across the property line,,,,,

Nice.

And, fo realz, it's a point of curiosity. HAve a buddy who is retiring and considerin' gettin' into the deer cuttin' bidness. Only obstacle I can see is that, and start up capital, and all the work, lack of huntin' time, inability to find good help, and customers who don't pick up they deer........

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
We put them in a dumpster and they come and pick them up

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I can honestly think of 100 reasons why it would be too much work and headache to fool wif. But, I can also see the logic in a retired fella finding short term seasonal work.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Nice.

And, fo realz, it's a point of curiosity. HAve a buddy who is retiring and considerin' gettin' into the deer cuttin' bidness. Only obstacle I can see is that, and start up capital, and all the work, lack of huntin' time, inability to find good help, and customers who don't pick up they deer........

Yea he will be tied to that place from opening day of bow season til the last day of deer season. Only gettin 4-5 hours of sleep a day catches up to you quick.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !

Whitefeather

Management Material
I lernt in the deer retrieval thread......property lines are imaginary, and we don't have to honor them
Good point…. “I was just retrieving the deer I’m fixin’ to shoot”

Status
Not open for further replies.