Useles Billy said he saw Bo$$ in the DG buying #8.97 worth of Underwood deviled ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Take a moonlight stroll down Peachtree.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Pappy they are well fed, you cant call them out of there. They are in the best shape going into winter that they have ere been. Fed them a lot of ground food for the last couple of months. The molasses they put in it smells so good I almost want to try a bait of it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bait of it is what the old people said when they just wanted a little of something. Prolly before yalls time.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I got no idea why they would call it a Bait. Maybe they put it in their pocket and used it to catch catfish out of the well.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some of yall might say, why was there catfish in the well. The catfish ate the wigglers up.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wigglers is not the right word, but there were them little things in the well, that you did not want to drink and the catfish kept them cleaned out.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dont know what they ate after they were all gone, but never seen but one dead catfish in a well. He was the one we used to take out and sit on the side of the well a little longer each day. Then he got where he could stay out of it completely. One of my cousins set off an M80 right by the well one day and the catfish jumped in the well and drowned.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Bait of it is what the old people said when they just wanted a little of something. Prolly before yalls time.

Granny would always say that Bo$$...

'ate me a bait of 'taters', or whatever she was eatin

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Well they better. I just soon load a lazy cow up and take her to the market, as look at her.

pappy dun gots lazy cows...

won't fix nuttin around da farm

Status
Not open for further replies.