Useles Billys' guide for nite drinkin' n ridin' at the mega deer club #1110

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
The last juan I named Ivan, after Ivan Drago......the scariest commie of them all. He kilt Applo Creed who wuz the greatest boxer of all time.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
It took Josey Wales two tries to whoop Apollo Creed, and rumor has it, Creed juan the third, and unwitnessed, rematch of the rematch.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Anybody who can kilt the man who whooped ol Josey Wales 2 out of 3 times is scary. So that's why the first beavah was named Ivan. Because that was a fierce and terrible marxist beavah.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Injuns though the poachers kilt all the ta- tankas till Josey Wales seed em runnin by his ta-tonka camp

If I recall, they woke poor Josey up.......and the injuns whopped Josey until he tolt em why he interrupted they dance party.

GeorgiaGlockMan

It took Josey Wales two tries to whoop Apollo Creed, and rumor has it, Creed juan the third, and unwitnessed, rematch of the rematch.
Yes Apollo did.

Think that is why they are gon take the status of Josey down from those step he run up in philthydelphia. That and communism.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I tored down the beavah dam a few weeks ago.......now he is walkin in front of trail cams to let me know he is out there stalkin' me.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
It's his way of lettin' me know this is his communist town, n ain't no carpet baggin' half yankee GON take it from him.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Hola @Tblank . Come on in, post a while. Give us a name suggestion for the turrible marxist beavah which is stalkin' me.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Kinda like the audience of the View claps ery time Whoopi opens her mouth.
This is something I did not know. Not even GON ask how you know this.:crazy::crazy::crazy::hair::hair::hair:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
BEcause Fox news is always playin' clips of the view. A friendly audience gives a false impression of correctness.
So long as THAT'S your story and yer stick'n to it:cheers:

JB0704

I Gots Goats
So long as THAT'S your story and yer stick'n to it:cheers:

@Pig Predator wuz trying to git me to make a public poll about the use of "dinnah" in place of "lunch"........I was making a very valid point that such poll would be as useless as a poll in the political forum asking if we should "Let Er Bern!"

Status
Not open for further replies.