Useless Billy got #1058 beavers in his pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
All vaccine needs to go to ammo manufacturing pepoles and truck drivers. We need to get rock and country stars have a super spreader event with proceeds to go to da ammo industry. Like farm aid. We need farmers too, but people can go without eating longer then without ammo. National emergency an all... gon on Two long.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
We need lots of ammo. Shot most today and save some far tomorrow, then we get more. Billy shoots ammo as fast as possible. This be America an all

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
jb gots some homewerks

gotta go read da beevah trappin strang

greg_n_clayton

jb gots some homewerks

gotta go read da beevah trappin strang
I am trying to be a good feller and not rub it in that JB is being made look foolish by the beavas.....and along comes pappy !! I am beginning to feel sorry for JB pappy ! I hope the beavas don't make JB require some sort of therapy !!

9:37

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I am trying to be a good feller and not rub it in that JB is being made look foolish by the beavas.....and along comes pappy !! I am beginning to feel sorry for JB pappy ! I hope the beavas don't make JB require some sort of therapy !!

9:37

Greg. I think you are giving the great beavah hunt of 2021 too much value. I think somewhere along the way you determined it was important. It is not.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Greg. I think you are giving the great beavah hunt of 2021 too much value. I think somewhere along the way you determined it was important. It is not.

peecan tree lives matta tew!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Climb up in that den with a nife between your teefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.