Useless Billy sewed #1322 Demerit Badges on a Sash!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
‘I’ll be in the study with my leather coasters’

-NCH
The coaster holder rack is like a little wrought-iron cowboy boot with a spur on it. It's way cool. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
25 yars ago today at 1pm pacific time, Billy earned his marriage badge. 3000 miles from home, we had no ideer what we were doing. Next year, both kids will be gone and we will make our final move into the hills
Congrats, and happy anniversary.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
25 yars ago today at 1pm pacific time, Billy earned his marriage badge. 3000 miles from home, we had no ideer what we were doing. Next year, both kids will be gone and we will make our final move into the hills

Congrats! Pert certain there is a 25 year badge that is worn with pride.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Ida hired a lawyer over a good cast arn pan
These were ok, just pre-seasoned Lodge 10" ones that the Marboro miles had. Not bad pans at all.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I still got my Granny's, Billy tolt her where ta stick that other one...
Yeah, I've got a lot of old family cast iron. One pan that was my great-grandmas, my grandpas, my moms, and now mine. I use it often.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I have an old timey neighbor sed I was crazy for saying it takes years n years to get a cast arn pan right. Sez he gits his seasoned up in one day. Way I figger it, he ain't never seasoned his own pan. You can seal em so they don't rust, but it takes decades to get em to that non stick cooking zen stage.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That right there is priceless. I juance saw folks at an estate auction go insane over the old lady's cast arn stuff. I was thinkin her family ort be ashamed to let such a treasure go.
I had a great aunt many years ago who was going into a nursing home, and selling her house. She told the family to go up there and get what they wanted before she sold it. I was the opposite of everybody else. I headed straight for the cabinet with the cast arn.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I had a great aunt many years ago who was going into a nursing home, and selling her house. She told the family to go up there and get what they wanted before she sold it. I was the opposite of everybody else. I headed straight for the cabinet with the cast arn.

Smart Billy ^^^^

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Got a couple good ones.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
One is the one that I only use to....

Status
Not open for further replies.