Veterans Day

Dub

I have a couple months to figure something out, but it looks like I'm scheduled to work,

Cool thing is I will be proudly working with a couple combat vets.

Jester896

Senior Clown
wrong page for me...but it could involve IMR4064, 30cal and 168s or 175s...just a little shorter action and feeds from the bottom.

Dub

wrong page for me...but it could involve IMR4064, 30cal and 168s or 175s...just a little shorter action and feeds from the bottom.

I like where he is going.....

Just a couple pages back to the M1A loads.....

That same book is on my nightstand. Yep....I'm weird that way. Good reading before nodding off some nights. :rofl:

Big7

The Oracle
Yep
View attachment 1253893
I'll see if I can't round up a better picture

View attachment 1253894
Investment Cast Receiver. Nice!

All my bottom feeders are bolt guns except a handful of rimfire. Had a Yugo SKS one time that didn't even look like it had ever been touched. I think I gave 179 for it and got 279 for it or something like that but it was a while back. Might have been 129. They are double and triple that now. Even the bayonet and everything else was mint. Don't know if I made a bad move or not.

I'd like to have 1 or 2 of those M1, M1A or M14's for doomsday but I recon I got enough to slip by.
Boomers seem to be my thing.

I wouldn't mind having one of the little carbines but they are like hens teeth and expensive as all get out. Even the beat up ones. And that little cartridge don't offer a whole lot.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I wouldn't mind having one of the little carbines but they are like hens teeth and expensive as all get out. Even the beat up ones. And that little cartridge don't offer a whole lot.
i see them listed more that the other and only in the $8-900 range

Dub

Alright boys looks like we got enough U.S. service rifles out here to have a Veterans day hunt. How many are willing to harvest a deer on Veterans day with a U.S. service rifle???

Can we kill them instead of harvest them ???

:rofl: