Visual Context of What UGA Has Lost on Offense in 2019

Swamprat

Swamprat
So is it gonna be Hill to Pickens all of next year. Ought to be easy to scheme a defense to that. LOL

MudDucker

Staff member
Seems someone is on a dream tour ... dreaming that their team will become relevant while Georgia displays its depth of talent. I guess someone didn't watch the Sugar Bowl, where a lot of young players stepped up.

TinKnocker

Now do one that shows all the other guys that also got starts during the season, Phil............

Philhutch80

Banned
Seems someone is on a dream tour ... dreaming that their team will become relevant while Georgia displays its depth of talent. I guess someone didn't watch the Sugar Bowl, where a lot of young players stepped up.

No dream, it's fact your O was anemic this year and will be next year as well, especially early in the year which could add losses. Remember Mud, the only thing UGA has shown they are relevant at is under utilization of talent. For 40yrs. Don't believe me, then why have UF, AU, Bama, OSU & Clemson been able to get over the finish line while UGA comes up short? IIRC, you guys had the top recruiting class in '82 and could not get over the hump. I honestly would like to know in your opinion what you think keeps you guys from getting over the hump cuz it is mystifying.

Now do one that shows all the other guys that also got starts during the season, Phil............

Then why don't you go ask Atlanta Sports Guy to do one? Don't shoot the messenger.

“Next year”

EVERY YEAR...

MudDucker

Staff member
No dream, it's fact your O was anemic this year and will be next year as well, especially early in the year which could add losses. Remember Mud, the only thing UGA has shown they are relevant at is under utilization of talent. For 40yrs. Don't believe me, then why have UF, AU, Bama, OSU & Clemson been able to get over the finish line while UGA comes up short? IIRC, you guys had the top recruiting class in '82 and could not get over the hump. I honestly would like to know in your opinion what you think keeps you guys from getting over the hump cuz it is mystifying.

I'd rather be a DAWG than an insect. Kirby is pushing things and I suspect he will get a natty sooner rather than later. On the other hand ... the insects struggle to get a birth in the toilet bowl. I know, its hard to look at your team ... since it sux!

toolmkr20

Oh no, we had guys leave!! Might as well quit and fold up shop fellas. We’ll never be able to move forward from this. The sky is falling, the end is near.
????

Philhutch80

Banned
I'd rather be a DAWG than an insect. Kirby is pushing things and I suspect he will get a natty sooner rather than later. On the other hand ... the insects struggle to get a birth in the toilet bowl. I know, its hard to look at your team ... since it sux!

At least we can win a National Championship... But hey you like being nuts to butts. You do you. You also should prolly look at another post where we talked about how long it took coaches who actually won a Natty the last decade. I will be surprised if Smart can make it to year 7-8 which seems to be when it happens.

Full retard is thinking the portal and draft are related. Carry on, Nancy.

Full retard is not understanding college athletes want to go get paid as soon as they can and do not have allegiance to a school. Carry on son. I am sure mommy will be there soon, shes probably stuck in the carpool line.