Wally bottle water???

transfixer

When you shop at Walmart you get what you get ,,, I wouldn't trust any item they have their name on that is made for consumption ! period ! they have become one of the most corrupt corporations in America ! and people still shop there facepalm:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My drinking water comes from an aquifer in the Precambrian gneiss and granite 120' under my backyard. This mountain water is unbeatable. Being raised on it, I've never liked water from anywhere down out of the mountains.

transfixer

Quite the coincidence the plant sits on the Hooch. We would trail ride back there and they had a big pipe going in the river. Maybe discharge or maybe….

Yeah, they "supposedly" have a very deep well at that plant location, but still ? I don't buy crystal springs water and never have

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
NC mountain water is the best and I have access to the Fla. aquifer.
Lots of the old timers would move away from here to get good paying jobs in the flatlands, but would move back because they missed the water. No limestone or minerals to complicate it, and it's tooth-crackin' cold when it comes out of the ground.

Redbow

Now you folks know this good ole coastal water is the very best you can drink. NOT. But we filter it so that it is drinkable. Limestone may have some medical benefits or bad for you I don't know and at my age I really don't care.