Watch ya cook’n?

Core Lokt

03BF692D-03FB-4F98-8530-7AC581FF7BE0.jpegJust me and the wife. No plans to go anywhere. We gonna eat like phat folks!

Shicken wangs on the grill, poppers, collards and maybe coleslaw.

I held back the last 10” of a backbone at the hog kill’n place to go in the collards.
A503FBFA-490B-4D1C-97D8-25635DBF8BC5.jpeg

2A18D65D-D673-4D01-A7F5-A3EC5BDF8839.jpeg

725D5A29-FE25-42D1-943E-8C29CA596B70.jpeg

drizzl’n rain and the bluegrass show on the radido and a drank. On the back poach of corse.

Thank you Lord!

Redbow

We cooked a big crock pot full of ham, lima beans, navy and northern beans all mixed together. Also a big pot full of potatoes and cabbage cooked together to top our meal off. I think I ate too much but we have plenty left for tomorrow...Washed it down with iced tea...

Thank you Lord for your blessings..

Whitefeather

Management Material
We giving the farm animals a break for now. GON do a ole fashioned fish fry with jalapeño hushpuppies, grilled corn, and coleslaw.
Desert is homemade peach cobbler with homemade peach ice cream.

And beer....

GeorgiaGlockMan

Just dogs, burgers and lots of sides here.

Have a load of fireworks to pop-off...gotta stay fleet of foot you know.

ETA- AND BEER...lots of it!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
IMG_20200704_160833.jpg

No expert but I'd say theses bout dun. Sum pasta a sum sort, butter n herb taters and mebbe sumptin green, beans or squarsh, not shur yet.

Core Lokt

Just had a sample. The cook has to sample. Told my wife the poppers weren’t worth eating.

She said “there not!?!?” I said nope, not at all. Hehe

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Those are beautiful!

Thanks. Been on the grill bout 6hrs now. Dun well fall'n 'part

P.S. As an addendum, I am dun up sick an tarred of auto correct.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

basstrkr

wees had bergers and dogs, home made dill pickles, cold slaw, chips, pork n beans, fresh corn and maters and home grown water melon, strawberry short cake, brownies, rice crispy treats, bull dawg brittle. i'm full Mary Ellen.:sleep:

Latest posts