Well, today is another UGA vs BAMA game.... For all the marbles....

Buford_Dawg

I sure hope the Dawgs can pull this one out, been a long drought since we won a National Championship and chances don't come around often. Well, only for Bama, LOL..... My son will be at the game so I extra hope they win for him to see it in person. He ran into car issues driving up yesterday and I thought I was going to have to go rescue him and 2 buddies once in Cartersville and then again some where in Kentucky, but they finally made it up there about 5 or so. Go Dawgs, lets do it this time.

DannyW

Should be a good one. Georgia is gaining back a (nearly) healthy Pickens. Alabama is losing two key players from the SEC championship, Metchie and Jobe, while gaining back a healthy RB Robinson.

Overall, I think Georgia is a little stronger in the health/injury department and Alabama is a little weaker. But is it enough to make up the 17-point differential in the SEC game?

BamaGeorgialine

Lowin
Should be a good one. Georgia is gaining back a (nearly) healthy Pickens. Alabama is losing two key players from the SEC championship, Metchie and Jobe, while gaining back a healthy RB Robinson.

Overall, I think Georgia is a little stronger in the health/injury department and Alabama is a little weaker. But is it enough to make up the 17-point differential in the SEC game?[/QUOTE Losing Metchie will hurt. Georgia doesn't anyone that can cover him. Williams is a run and catch guy. Metchie is a catch then run guy