West Ga Meetup Group

WinMag.300

Anyone feel like Barbeque for next months meeting? Sprayberry's? Also am looking at a camping/fishing trip to either the upper Toccoa or Dicks/waters creek for the dates of April 3,4,6 or April 10,11,12 if anyone is interested please let me know.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Q sounds good to me. Don't know what dates I got open yet but let ya know soon.

The camping trip I would lean towards April 3-5 instead of easter weekend I know I'll be out of town the 10-12. For the meeting BBQ sounds good, I'm still trying to find a favorite in the area so the more I try the better.

WinMag.300

As for camping

well looking at the camping grounds, and coopers creek has actual plumbing if needed and I have caught quite a few fish there, plus if you just walk a ways there are some nice wild ones away from the crowds...I like dicks also and the Toccoa DH if noone is really interested in keeping any...give me some input:cheers:

CharlesH

I might head up that way and fish, but won't be able to camp. I went to North GA and fished those streams all the time.

MossyOak

Hey

Where abouts yaw meet?
I live in Cedartown....
And I used to Fly Fish for a living ::ke:
Wouldn't mind meeting some avid fly fisherman, I havent fly fished for trout in 2 years......:crazy:
Only for Bass, Crappie, Brim..

Mossy

WinMag.300

We have been

meeting in Newnan, but will be having meetings in Peachtreecity,Fayetteville, possibly griffin, just rotating to meet everyones needs. I am out of Senoia,ga...We plan on being up on the streams the weekend of April 3,4,5.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
meeting in Newnan, but will be having meetings in Peachtreecity,Fayetteville, possibly griffin, just rotating to meet everyones needs. I am out of Senoia,ga...We plan on being up on the streams the weekend of April 3,4,5.

I won't be able to make the 3-5th meeting but hope y'all have fun!:clap:

WinMag.300

Sorry to hear it...

but will look forward to seeing you after that for some Q...:fine: Hopefully we will have even more pics to show ya...I may have some out of town business that following week, and if I do I will not be able to do the camping side of "my planned trip." but will definitely be catching some trout on Saturday.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I have got to make some time for fly tyin. I have about four folks wait'n on flies and jigs. :p I got a trip this weekend and won't be back until Wednesday so the rest of the week I gots to tie!

WinMag.300

Fishing trip

Fishing Trip? Catching some for the freezer? Good luck if so, and avoid the crowds.lol.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Fishing Trip? Catching some for the freezer? Good luck if so, and avoid the crowds.lol.

Going to Fort Morgan,near Gulf Shores. Daughter and Son in Law have rented a place on the beach and ask us to go with them. An offer I could not refuse(free trip :clap: ) and I will be surf fish'n for three days. It's a tuff job but somebody's got to do it.:bounce:

WinMag.300

Reds

Get on some good reds while your there and good luck...

Tightliner

I might can make the early April trip.. let me know if its on!

Need to get THE trip together to the BROOKIE HOLE while the water is right ::ke:, lets not wait till we regret it and can only ponder :hammers:. We need a break from the fut ball any way!!!!!!!!! What better excuse :cheers:. I'm leaving it in your capable hands;). I got the flies tied already, just need a spec eatin em! BTW... Fishin Cape San Blas spring break, keep you phone handy, never can tell what kind of up-to-the-minute fish report you might get, bigboy.........::ke:

Later.............

DRay54

I'm going to be in Cherry Log that weekend turkey hunting, but plan to at least explore Jack's Creek area. Have ya ever fished it?