What Coach Kirby Smart brings to UGA Football that was missing.

Matthew6

Banned thug
That statement itself sums up the process. I love what Athens has become. Go Dawgs!
Not me. We're not quite there yet. Chubb and Michel are gone and without them our run threat isn't that stout. Our O line will be much improved and our pass game will be elevated. We're a little slack on the D line side of things and there's still a ? mark on our d backs.

We're close but I think it's another year yet and then maybe we are in the hunt year in year out.
I will not pander to you like the weathermann I don't think the dog will be that great this year. I don't think you'll even make the SEC. if you do you'll get spanked Alabama worse than you did in the playoffs. I am not delusional like slayer or elfiiiiiiiii.bama will be in the play off with ohio statesux, clemsux, and washingtonsux.

fairhopebama

Kirby brought a whole new mentality to UGA football. New culture and higher expectations. I was impressed with Muschamp at SEC media days as well. I think he is still and will always be a loose cannon but it appears the doctors have his meds correct for now.

Last edited:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kirby brought a whole new mentality to UGA football. New culture and higher expectations. I was impressed with Muschamp at SEC media days as well. I think he is still and will always be a loose cannon but it appears the doctors have his meds correct for now.

Fairhope you every where today, where have you been?

HermanMerman

In Kirby I trust. Go Dawgs!

fairhopebama

Fairhope you every where today, where have you been?

Been working a lot and have looked in every once in a while but was not much going on. I hope you are well. Season is about to kick off which should make things a little more Lively in here. Oh, by the way, I am a new grandpa as crazy as that may sound. 52 years old and loving every minute of the new chapter in my life. Little boy and he is all boy.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Been working a lot and have looked in every once in a while but was not much going on. I hope you are well. Season is about to kick off which should make things a little more Lively in here. Oh, by the way, I am a new grandpa as crazy as that may sound. 52 years old and loving every minute of the new chapter in my life. Little boy and he is all boy.

Congrats Grandad, we coming that way in October.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We are not near a lock to be in the playoff picture yet, neither are Alabama or Clemson or any other team. There are a lot of games to be played luck and injuries could come into play. If some one held a gun on me and made me guess one team that would be in the playoffs, I say Alabama.
Have you looked at Georgia's schedule bo$$facepalm:. Even IF they loose @lsu they'll be in the seccg. Austin peay? Is that even a college

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guth, Auburn will not be an easy game. I have looked at schedules before and said this should be easy. Things dont always work out the way you would like.

Yeah I did. We also don't have the depth yet that Bama has every year. Like I said, we're close, just not close enough. I think we'll see y'all at Mercedes Benz stadium shortly after Thanksgiving but that's as far as I go.
Your right. Georgia is going to make it but not yet. BAMA is still out there and will be tuff to beat. As long as the SEC is number one I will be for who ever wins.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I will not pander to you like the weathermann I don't think the dog will be that great this year. I don't think you'll even make the SEC. if you do you'll get spanked Alabama worse than you did in the playoffs. I am not delusional like slayer or elfiiiiiiiii.bama will be in the play off with ohio statesux, clemsux, and washingtonsux.

It would be a monumental mistake on your part to discount us. Our schedule says we are in great shape to take the East.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
6, if we stumble, it will prolly be early against SC. If this team matures and develops some Chemistry, they will get harder and harder to beat. Only problem is, if they lose to SC, they will be 2 games behind coming out of the gate and SC would have to loose two more. If this team does not mature quick, it could lose 3 games. I dont think SC beats them, but they have a good shot at it.

Dawgs Keep Rolling... Kirby's train is in motion and it's only gaining SPEED!!!! Out of the ways fellas...

I HEAR A DAWG TRAIN A COMING!!!!

Kirby is HOME! Home Sweet Home..