What did this?

fishbone2149

armadillo

Haven't seen them up this way and hope I don't. :hair:
I live in Toccoa and I have seen 4 Armadillos this year, 2 dead, 2 alive. They are here and steadily moving North as the drought continues.

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member

Right out of high school, I started to work with a landscape company. The crew I was on, was primarily hispanic.( I know that is hard to believe) We came across a yellow jackets nest on a property. They got stung a twice, but they smoked and dug it up. At lunch, they cook thier lunch on a little stove and than they started eating the white larve with lunch. I tried two and they had a sweet taste.

I do not know if it was worth the effort, but they though so.

MudDucker

Staff member
Right out of high school, I started to work with a landscape company. The crew I was on, was primarily hispanic.( I know that is hard to believe) We came across a yellow jackets nest on a property. They got stung a twice, but they smoked and dug it up. At lunch, they cook thier lunch on a little stove and than they started eating the white larve with lunch. I tried two and they had a sweet taste.

I do not know if it was worth the effort, but they though so.

I have worked hispanic crews and rarely have I been brave enough to eat what they prepared.

You sir, are a man of many tastes. :bounce: