What is on your menu today, Tuesday, July 19th ???

Dub

Starting off with some of this:

Stayed up way too late reading this...couldn't put it down.

Groggy....gots ta get my move on and get some things done today. Day off....gotta make the best of it.

But first....

Fridge is empty.....not even a single bottle of Diet Dew.......cupboard is lean....not even some good black tea.

It's too late for breakfuss. Nothing to assemble for lunch.

A store run is in the works.

Decent dinner will be had.

All the coverage of "Dr" Jill Biden's infamous taco blunder has me thinking that tonight will, indeed, be some type of taco.

Which type is up in the air.....undecided.........

Think I'll pitstop at the shooting range before hitting the store. Which range ? What to shoot ? What to cook for dinner ? Too many questions to be answered....I need to get a mother mug of java down the hatch....then a plan will surely come together.

Ya'll have a great Tuesday.....raining here.....thankfully. That's a great excuse to skip yard work and do range work instead. :banana:

Checking in later on......

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Thawed out some turkey breast from April, planning doing nuggets, mashed taters and a vegetable as of now

Dub

Well.....it's 6:15pm and I've advanced to the point where I'm hongry.

The coffee & protein shake from this morning is GON.

@furtaker and @Geffellz18 just kicked me into action. Steaks & taters and pub grub looking mighty tasty. (y)(y)(y)

I gots to get a meal put on the table in the next few minutes before I go from hongry to hangry.

Lucky for me this 'un is gonna be quick. Just some slice 'n dice action while the rice is cooking....then a fast sear and it's on a plate and fit to eat.

Dub

Finally sat down and ate.

Stuffed....eyes bigger than my stomach.

My son came over and destroyed 2/3 of what was cooked. :rofl:

Some tuna & mahi got a shot of lemon juice salt & pepper and waited around while the rest was made ready.

Some Zaterain's yellow rice with a heap of stuff added to it....habanero Rotel, hot green chilis and SouthWest corn.

Batch of guacamole made ready.....a big dose of this went on first, then the leafy stuff, cheese, fish mixta and pico. Hit the top with some cilantro lime sour creme.

Ruint.

Done for.

Hardly touched the rice & black beans. Heck, I'll wager that @NCHillbilly would've eaten a bigger share than I managed to tackle. :rofl:

Stuffed.

Hope these tacos are like Chinese food and I'm able to move soon. :geek:

flatwoods

Some tuna & mahi got a shot of lemon juice salt & pepper and waited around while the rest was made ready.

Some Zaterain's yellow rice with a heap of stuff added to it....habanero Rotel, hot green chilis and SouthWest corn.

Batch of guacamole made ready.....a big dose of this went on first, then the leafy stuff, cheese, fish mixta and pico. Hit the top with some cilantro lime sour creme.

Ruint.

Done for.

Hardly touched the rice & black beans. Heck, I'll wager that @NCHillbilly would've eaten a bigger share than I managed to tackle. :rofl:

Stuffed.

I'm pretty sure that will make you move soon. ?

Reactions: Dub

ryork

Ruint.

Done for.

Stuffed.

Off the chain!

Reactions: Dub

Dub