What kind of arrows you shoot ?

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I was shoot'n some woodies, poplar
31" shaft, tappered, 11/32 to 5/16 at the nock, classic nocks, 3 - 5" feathers,left helical, 125 gr. field points, for target shoot'n.
Plan on removing the 125 gr. 3 blade Snuffers and replace with 125 2 blade Magnus for hunting.
I have a couple of these arrows with the htm rubber blunts for stumps, rabbits and squirels.

OR,

I may go with some older Easton Classics I've been save'n for some reason. I have some screw in adapters for the Magnus 125's. These are already fletched with 3 - 5" flo. orange left helical feathers, with flo. orange nocks. These are full length shafts.
I would like to get some wraps and redo these shafts.

reviveourhomes

I shoot Arrow Dynamic Trad-lites primarily but I have been messing with woodies for a while now just cant make the switch. I love the way woodies feel when they are shot. They have a softer feel and are quieter even when they are the same weight as my woodies. But in the end my carbons are much more accurate for me.

c3chaos

Wood

I've been shooting Ash at 485 grains with wensel woodsmen 125 grain BH. 5" left helical shield cut, bohning classic nocks. Arrows are around 610 grains and bow weight is 63#.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
um what ever flies good today.......:banana:......well really i have been shooting some grizzley stick sitkas that i really like i don't own a scale but they are 28" with 200gr heads and thump the blob target!!!!!!!!

Al33

All of 'em.;) I prefer tapered woodies. I tried the poplar woodies and the ones I got were just to brittle. Most of them busted right at the point. I like cedars but want to try some of the other woods.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Still shooting the ol aluminum 2219's 31 inches long. And believe it or not. Old Bear broadheads or Butterfield brutes...Always worked for me.
Used to shoot forgewoods, bet not many on here ever heard of them...

reviveourhomes

Its about impossible to find any forgewoods or sweetlands compressed either anymore! They are great shafts from what I have heard.