When the Chinese market hunting supplies it gets comical.

Toliver

Game bags. I've never used them or had a need for them. I imagine some of you have used them for packing out elk meat or what have you when it's just impractical to get an entire animal out of the woods or off the mountain. I know some of us take hunting way more seriously than others but this looks more like yuppies gone wild and taking war trophies. (And nevermind the horrible translation in the description that is always good for a laugh)
20231206_140551.jpg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Game bags. I've never used them or had a need for them. I imagine some of you have used them for packing out elk meat or what have you when it's just impractical to get an entire animal out of the woods or off the mountain. I know some of us take hunting way more seriously than others but this looks more like yuppies gone wild and taking war trophies. (And nevermind the horrible translation in the description that is always good for a laugh)
View attachment 1274455
What are flak vests and steel helmets to do with sport hunting?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What are flak vests and steel helmets to do with sport hunting?
I was hunting on a game land near here once when several vehicle loads of Asian fellers came rolling up. They all had SKSs with 30-round mags, and lined up about 40-50 yards apart from each other, and walked through the woods jumping deer and cutting drive on them en masse as they ran off. I wouldn't have minded having the helmet and flak jacket for awhile before I got out of there.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I was hunting on a game land near here once when several vehicle loads of Asian fellers came rolling up. They all had SKSs with 30-round mags, and lined up about 40-50 yards apart from each other, and walked through the woods jumping deer and cutting drive on them en masse as they ran off. I wouldn't have minded having the helmet and flak jacket for awhile before I got out of there.
I see your point

oldfella1962

View attachment 1274455
Oh that picture! :LOL: It looks like the aftermath of something that would give you PTSD.

As for Chinese marketing/advertising check out Engrish dot com. Not a typo, it is Engrish with the letter "R" not "L". It's all about Asians incorrectly spelling things in English - it's hilarious but not for kids. The grammar and syntax is beyond belief. If you don't laugh out loud, you are not human - it's that funny.

Toliver

Oh that picture! :LOL: It looks like the aftermath of something that would give you PTSD.

As for Chinese marketing/advertising check out Engrish dot com. Not a typo, it is Engrish with the letter "R" not "L". It's all about Asians incorrectly spelling things in English - it's hilarious but not for kids. The grammar and syntax is beyond belief. If you don't laugh out loud, you are not human - it's that funny.
I laugh out loud at the Amazon product descriptions. I might not be able to handle a whole website of it.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
View attachment 1274455
They might have just survived the Slaughter at Don Carter™?

oldfella1962

I laugh out loud at the Amazon product descriptions. I might not be able to handle a whole website of it.
Engrish is Amazon product descriptions on steroids. (y) The comments about the humorous pictures called "caption this" are the funniest part.
I've never made it more than a minute without busting up. The way they massacre English while earnestly attempting to communicate - in an artistic & sophisticated manner - is mind blowing to say the least.

oldfella1962

LOW BIRD!!!
Who hasn't had squirrels drop acorns & pinecones on them when hunting? :huh: Depending on where you hunt, what if a critter drops a coconut on your noggin? That said, the flak vest is kind of a stretch.