Where is the "hog shooters" section?

seaweaver

Who has their hackles up over the suggestion?
Doggers.
Was I suggesting they take a hike?
No.
I just wish there was a way to differentiate between the two styles of hunting for finding that specific type of hunting that interests a specific type of hunter.
Remove the bow hunting section and force them to use the Deer, see what happens.
It's very much the same...I was trying to think of an alternate route w/o adding another section...that is all.

cw

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Who has their hackles up over the suggestion?
Doggers.
Was I suggesting they take a hike?
No.
I just wish there was a way to differentiate between the two styles of hunting for finding that specific type of hunting that interests a specific type of hunter.
Remove the bow hunting section and force them to use the Deer, see what happens.
It's very much the same...I was trying to think of an alternate route w/o adding another section...that is all.

cw

I'll admit that I prefer to see a PL Dead Hog, versus another one taken by the k-9, I also think my success rate at my favorite WMA would be MUCH HIGHER, if I had a K-9 with me.........:D

HOWEVER, there are simply MORE doggers than Stalkers/Other Means.......I scan through the Thread Titles, and dont always look at them all, so I guess that is how I differentiate doggers' thread from Our type of hog hunting threads.

Last year we did have alot coming from PLP, Jager and a few others that did NOT use dogs-I too have noticed less of that type of reporting..........the reports are simply not there my friend.:huh:

I have learned a few simple things(I tremendously appreciate) in the past 3 years or so, from this Hog Hunting Forum.......I like it the way it is, I just wish we had more of OUR type of hog hunting guys on here.