Wheres my GON??

Big Buck Hunter

Know the feeling!!!

I just received mine last weekend after seeing it on the Bass Pro Magazine Stand before I even got mine. Called the folks at GON and told her that I haven't received mine yet but did see it at Bass Pro. She was nice and told me to give it two weeks and if i didn't have it by then to call her back. I had the same situation to happen in August and they told me to wait but it never showed up and I mentioned to her about it and she added a month to my subscription. I really enjoy GON and the people who work there are very nice, give them a call next week if you still haven't gotten it.

letsgohuntin

randy966 said:
I have not received my November issue of GON. Has anyone else not received theirs??

I used to have a real problem with that... in fact I didn't renew my subscription because of it. I guess my mailman could have been enjoying them though!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
late magazines

I quit subscribing to magazines some years ago because many would be late or not show at all. The one's that did show up looked as to have been folded and stuck in a bathroom stall door. The ink would be worn on the covers. The latest I received a magazine was two years and three months old. The postal worker apologized and said they had found it behind a table they had moved during a through cleaning. :type:

GA DAWG

I got mine awhile back.It still had to much fishing stuff in it!