Who is going to Unicoi this weekend ?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Beware... its not healthy for your wallet in there. :bounce:
I know that’s right. I didn’t stay long cause the temptation to dip in my near future GSP puppy purchase was in danger. Some guys spent thousands of dollars. Unreal.

Buckman18

I know that’s right. I didn’t stay long cause the temptation to dip in my near future GSP puppy purchase was in danger. Some guys spent thousands of dollars. Unreal.

My dad, who has never turkey hunted nor had an interest in turkey hunting at all, nearly walked out with a $200 box call!!!

I'm proud to say I budgeted $200, and came in under budget and spent only $105. I really wanted a call from AGE Trumpets but his booth had company everytime I walked by (for good reason-his calls are glorious). In the mean time I bought the other calls and knew by then there'd be no way to stay in budget and I had to make myself leave!

The mtn man

I bought a wingbone from AJ heiner , after a little practice today, it's sounding like a hen turkey.

The mtn man

I bought a wingbone from AJ heiner , after a little practice today, it's sounding like a hen turkey.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I went by and seen a bunch of good folks. Caught up with a few from here and FB. I resisted the urge and ended up only buying 3 mouth calls from Pecker Wrecker. Lord knows I wanted to spend a entire pay check.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Me and Mtn Man both came with specific wish lists and did not come away disappointed. I picked up a copper pot from Jeremy Stafford and a nice little slate call from Hoyt Brown. Saw a lot of nice merchandise from venders around the country.

phillip

Another great show and can’t wait til next year to do it again. Got some mouth calls from Tim Sanford .Now turkey season has kicked off , come on March .

Gaswamp

enjoyed the show..good to see Unicoidawg and Greg Tench again...finally meet Arrow3 in person...nice to meet kentuckyheadhunter and antnye as well

Esau

I bought a scratch box. I have never used one before, should be fun.

davisd9

Picked up a Prudhomme Desert Ironwood.

SnhS0TVl.jpg

davisd9

you didn't get anything from W. Lancaster?

Unfortunately no. I had not planned to really buy anything as I am doing a few trips this spring, but I brought a little cash just in case. Mr. Mark asked me to swing by his table and try a few of his trumpets. Well he handed me a couple and said go outside and let me know what you think. At that point he may as well took my wallet and just went ahead a got the money. I had enough for the trumpet but that was it. Mr. Wendell had some great calls on his table that I hate I was not able to get. He even had his rectangle slate, not having the funds for it really sucked but I am happy with my purchase!

Gaswamp

Unfortunately no. I had not planned to really buy anything as I am doing a few trips this spring, but I brought a little cash just in case. Mr. Mark asked me to swing by his table and try a few of his trumpets. Well he handed me a couple and said go outside and let me know what you think. At that point he may as well took my wallet and just went ahead a got the money. I had enough for the trumpet but that was it. Mr. Wendell had some great calls on his table that I hate I was not able to get. He even had his rectangle slate, not having the funds for it really sucked but I am happy with my purchase!
I picked up one of his slates

Resica

My uncle was mayor of Helen years ago, I've been told. Nice village, at least it was when I was there last.