Who subscribes to or buys GON on a regular basis?

Who subscribes to or buys GON on a regular basis?

• I do

Votes: 174 92.6%
  • I don't

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Cranium

Since the beginning..used to have all the copies filed away...went thru & "circular filed" the really old ones & the summer fishing ones

braintree

Best magazine around. It would be nice if everyone that subscribed to the magazine joined the network as well.

Lostoutlaw

Nope

Just don't do it no more got upset with them not sendin them on time :confused: I just give it up :hammers:

Headshot

Annual suscription for me. When my oldest son's subscription runs out, that's an easy Christmas gift to renew for him.

How2fish

With'em since they started..or since I saw the 1st one....I go back and read the old articles when planning a fishing trip to a lake/river I don't got to often....it's kinda cool to read the Sept 90 issue and remember where I was hunting then ect..great mag, and they have IMHO some great ideas on how to promote hunting and fishing in our state..my hat is off to them! :clap: :clap:

TheOwl

Banned
I usually get a subscription for Christmas.

brnncx

Renew Every Year At Buk O Rama

its like a small reminder that soon ill be bow huntin.also love the truck buck contest,maybe ill win some time in my life. :yeah: :cheers: :cool: :banana: :fine: