Who was hiding Bibles?

brutally honest

An ordained minister, that’s who.

Fox notes that “in a video posted to Twitter by a reporter with CBS 5 in Arizona, the reporter approached Stahl-Hamilton to ask her why she was hiding the Bibles. She declined to comment, and instead, walked away from the reporter.”

She is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church, USA and is currently serving as Parish Associate at St. Mark’s.”

I would be shocked, but it’s the PCUSA.

Madman

2 Corinthians 11:12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitfulworkers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
An ordained minister, that’s who.

Fox notes that “in a video posted to Twitter by a reporter with CBS 5 in Arizona, the reporter approached Stahl-Hamilton to ask her why she was hiding the Bibles. She declined to comment, and instead, walked away from the reporter.”

She is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church, USA and is currently serving as Parish Associate at St. Mark’s.”

I would be shocked, but it’s the PCUSA.
I saw a story on it earlier in the week. Was not really shocked it was a Democrat, because who else would one suspect? The fact she was supposedly an ordained minister, not that DID surprise me until I read her Denominational affiliation.

brutally honest

I saw a story on it earlier in the week. Was not really shocked it was a Democrat, because who else would one suspect? The fact she was supposedly an ordained minister, not that DID surprise me until I read her Denominational affiliation.

Yep. I also saw where one of the “Tennessee 3” (Justin Jones) went to Vanderbilt Divinity School. I used to follow a woman on Twitter who is an administrator at VDS. She bragged that the place was “run by lesbians.”

Higher education has become a cesspool.