Worn Slap Out Steak Night

ryork

The wife and I bought some kayaks a couple months ago, and have really enjoyed them. In fact, the center console has been sitting parked since some time in late May, and that's highly unusual. Really enjoy the out of the way places, hardly ever see another person. Paddle a little, sit in the shade some, and fish a little. And, for my 51 yr old bones its a really good exercise program and sleep program!!! Got back in late yesterday, fired up the little $14.99 grill from Wal-Mart and seared off a filet for the wife and a bone in ribeye for myself. Served up with some sauteed spinach and a baked tater. Those taters in the skillet were for my daughter. She's 17 but still asks Dad to make her some "magic potatoes" .......... nothing but diced spuds, butter and cajun seasoning....... Was good night real quick after that!!

7-5 (1).jpg7-5 (2).jpg7-5 (3).jpg7-5 (4).jpg7-5 (5).jpg7-5 (6).jpg7-5 (7).jpg7-5 (8).jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks fantastic!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow! Boy, I believe you could cook a stove lid and make it tender and tasty!:rockon:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
The wife and I bought some kayaks a couple months ago, and have really enjoyed them. In fact, the center console has been sitting parked since some time in late May, and that's highly unusual. Really enjoy the out of the way places, hardly ever see another person. Paddle a little, sit in the shade some, and fish a little. And, for my 51 yr old bones its a really good exercise program and sleep program!!! Got back in late yesterday, fired up the little $14.99 grill from Wal-Mart and seared off a filet for the wife and a bone in ribeye for myself. Served up with some sauteed spinach and a baked tater. Those taters in the skillet were for my daughter. She's 17 but still asks Dad to make her some "magic potatoes" .......... nothing but diced spuds, butter and cajun seasoning....... Was good night real quick after that!!

View attachment 1089381View attachment 1089382View attachment 1089383View attachment 1089384View attachment 1089385View attachment 1089386View attachment 1089387View attachment 1089388

Man Yeah!!!!