Wow. Need a machine gun

turkeykirk

Never seen something like this. Wow!

Toliver

It's edited to make it look like that's all one video. Still a healthy population of coyotes but he didn't count 30+ at one time.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
You’d be surprised how many of them jokers are around, even in places you wouldn’t expect them to be. Saw a very healthy one behind the house a few months ago. He and I both stood there looking at one another for a couple minutes. And my deer woods are slap full of them jokers. Always hearing them howling and carrying on.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
You’d be surprised how many of them jokers are around, even in places you wouldn’t expect them to be. Saw a very healthy one behind the house a few months ago. He and I both stood there looking at one another for a couple minutes. And my deer woods are slap full of them jokers. Always hearing them howling and carrying on.

There`s a very healthy population of them around here. We have the game to support them though. Probably why we have so many, since that`s how Nature intends.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
There`s a very healthy population of them around here. We have them game to support them though. Probably why we have so many, since that`s how Nature intends.
Yep. I don’t like having too many around, and have only killed less than 10 in my life. But I think they’re beautiful animals and pretty cool hearing them howling and carrying on. I’ve had them explode into a chorus many a mornings going to my deer stand before daylight. Some so close would make the hair on my neck stand up. Had one run up on me one night when I was dragging a buck out I’d killed. Joker ran right up behind me and I turned the flashlight on him and he spooked off. That scared some cuss words out of me! :bounce: Same thing happened to my brother one night coming out with a deer. I killed one one morning while I was walking around looking for a tree to climb.We both saw each other at the same time, and would you believe as I stood there he started coming towards me. I tore him up with that .243. He knew what I was as I had my orange vest on and that climber on my back, but he showed no fear. I don’t bother them too much, but I’ll shoot one in a heartbeat if I have to.