Young Gunna's Dad has passed.

hansel

Sorry to hear the bad new's, our thought's and prayer's are with you, and your family

gator19

cory

Cory real sorry to hear the news Blake and I send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Arrow3

Very sorry to hear of your loss...

fatboy BA

just got my computer back up, if you need anything man just hit us up. I hate to here of bad news, Prayers for you bud.

bowtechfan

Linc and I are keeping you and your family in our prayers. If you need anything let us know. May God give you strength especially during this time.

Funeral arrangements for the late Kenneth Bryant will be on Saturday 9/6/08 @ 11:00 AM. The family has asked that flowers be sent to the funeral home.
Hershel Thornton Mortuary
3346 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30331

404-691-4685

Our prayers...

...are with you Corey. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

gb

snake bite

thoughts and prayers sent

Corey, sory to hear of the loss of your father. I lost mine 4 yrs ago to an auto accident so I know your pain brother and I am praying for you. Stay strong, time will heal!

BoxCallWillie

Im sorry Cory and I know its tuff.
I will keep you and your family in prayer.

Listen to the wind, he will be with you always.
May God bless

young gunna

Banned
I just wanna say thank u guys so much for all the thoughts and prayers. It has been a tuff week for us but the prayers are a big help! From the bottom of my heart thanks!

dmedd

re

I just saw this and I'm so sorry for your loss buddy. Just know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of your archery brothers in South GA. If there's anything we can do give us a shout. God bless you brother.