Somebody help me understand!!!???

BIGHORN26

I have been back to the woods 2 time since opening day and for the life of me I do not understand what this guy is thinkin!!!!! I had 7 or 8 birds gobblin from the roost the last 2 times I've been but they're about 100 yards on the neighbors property.:mad: So I set up about thirty yards from the line and wait for light and when it gets there a hunter comes strollin through the woods straight at the birds!!!:banginghe So of course the next thing I hear is birds flyin and him shootin up the woods. And then I watch him walk right back out the way he came!!!! So do you guys think there's any chance of gettin one of these birds once he gives up or runs out of shells.:mad:

gblrklr

I think he is thinking that he doesn't want you killing his turkeys.:huh: If this has happened several times, I think it will be difficult to call them. But the more he does it, the more they will get used to it. I used to turkey hunt at a sporting clays range when they were closed. I have actually sat next to a station and called a gobbler.:banana:

padula54321

Try to figure out how he knows you are there??

Sneek in, or kill him in the afternoon, or weekday!!!!!!!!!