My dog, a horse, and a distant buck

beginnersluck

The first one is of my dog in front of the fire in a cabin.
Second is a horse at Cade's Cove
Third is a 10? point at Cade's Cove (if you can see it)

Attachments

• IM002131.JPG
    IM002131.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IM002150.JPG
    IM002150.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 310
  • IM002149.JPG
    IM002149.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 363

beginnersluck

oops, that one was some bedded does. Here is the buck, about 350 yards away!

Attachments

• IM002154.JPG
    IM002154.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 525

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
A fine looking dog! The other 2...well one is a horse and the other is sweet, but a ways off:)

Jim

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Thanks for sharing your pics

your dog doesn't look real happy at the disturbance :D

leo

beginnersluck

Dog Hunter said:
Was the buck out there with the does?
Yes and no. Yes he was in the same field a long ways away from the does, but no, he was just eating, not chasing. The picture was taken November 13th so he could have been ruttin'!

beginnersluck

McFLY said:
Just curious, seen a lot of pics from Cades Cove, Where is it???? :huh:
about 25 miles outside of Gatlingburg, TN. Very nice "historical"place. Old churches, homesteads, wildlife everywhere. My suggestion...take a picnic b/c you can walk about anywhere on that place you want...plenty of trails to hike!

ryano

Banned
cool pics man!!!!! :cool: here is my buddy Keagan, hes spoiled rotten of course......this was taken Saturday during the ice storm.....he had just been outside for a few minutes when I took this shot :cheers: dont ya just love Boxers??????

247305.JPG

beginnersluck

3and8fan4ever said:
cool pics man!!!!! :cool: here is my buddy Keagan, hes spoiled rotten of course......this was taken Saturday during the ice storm.....he had just been outside for a few minutes when I took this shot :cheers: dont ya just love Boxers??????
They're very loyal dogs and love everyone they meet...especially kids. I don't think I'd choose any other dog now!

H

HT2

B.....

Great Pictures man!!!!!!!!!

That's a pretty good lookin' buck.........From 350 yards away anyway......... :bounce: :bounce: