Browning A-BOLT trigger

keg7707

I have a Browning 7mm wsm and I was wondering if anyone knows if and how the factory trigger is adjustable?
I usually shoot Winchesters and I traded for this Browning and I am not familuar with them,any help would be helpful.

Hogguide

Banned
Brownells sells a spring that you can replace onm the A-Bolt trigger. I changed it out on mine. It cost about $20.00 if I recall correctly. Now it is around 4 LB of pull. Much better than it was.
Hogguide

Dub

I know they come with instructions on how to adjust the trigger.

Maybe you can find something on their website or they can send you an owners manual.

Dub

NOYBD....that is some excellent assistance!!!!

Ya got me wanting an A-Bolt, now. Great guns. I've always like the safety position and the smooth-as-silk bolts.

NOYDB

BANNED
NOYBD....that is some excellent assistance!!!!

Ya got me wanting an A-Bolt, now. Great guns. I've always like the safety position and the smooth-as-silk bolts.

Dub, I like mine. Changing out the spring was a definite improvement. It was nice and crisp from the factory, no problem there. I just like a bit lighter touch.

So many rifles, so little money........

whitworth

Nice Instructions

I adjusted the trigger pull on a Browning A-Bolt some ten years ago, and those instructions look pretty good.

I never replaced a spring. I remember the screw was real tight, so I used ol WD-40 to loosen it up. And I needed a real small screw driver, which I didn't have at the time.

Improved the accuracy.