Gwinnett - September

Boudreaux

Ol' Red has set September 18th at Boudreaux's in Duluth. That's a Tuesday for those who have been asking for something other than a Thursday.

There's a strong possibility that there will be another one scheduled in the Suwanee area also.

Whose in for Boudreaux's on Tuesday, September 18th?

Ol' Red

Banned
I'm there. If nothing happens b/w now and then...... Who's bringing the "Kool-Aid"?

Red

savage270

That weekend I have to go to Colorado for a wedding. My flight is scheduled to arrive Tuesday morning, so hopefully I will be able to make it...

Everyone raves about how delicious the food is (even my sisters and brother-in-laws). I myself have never been there so I really want to see what its all about.

So mark me down as a maybe.

Ol' Red

Banned
That weekend I have to go to Colorado for a wedding. My flight is scheduled to arrive Tuesday morning, so hopefully I will be able to make it...

Everyone raves about how delicious the food is (even my sisters and brother-in-laws). I myself have never been there so I really want to see what its all about.

So mark me down as a maybe.

How about you bring the girl in your avatar with you?;)

Red

savage270

Hahaha, you're funny! She doesn't even acknowledge my existence when I'm wearing my camo cap! No way she'll sit through lunch hearing us talk about hunting! Finding a girl (ex. Her1911) that loves hunting is 1 in a million!!!

dutchman

Hahaha, you're funny! She doesn't even acknowledge my existence when I'm wearing my camo cap! No way she'll sit through lunch hearing us talk about hunting! Finding a girl (ex. Her1911) that loves hunting is 1 in a million!!!

David, it looks like you already found your one in a million right there.

I see no reason at this time why I couldn't be at Boudreaux's on the 18th.

Ol' Red

Banned
David jsut tell her you are taking her to lunch.....that's all she needs to know......:bounce:

Red

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
David jsut tell her you are taking her to lunch.....that's all she needs to know......:bounce:

Red

That girl ain't "steppin" down" to Boudreaux's level. Bank on it. You do see she made him wear a tie for that picture, right?

dutchman

ahhhh what the heck....a tuesday? I might be able to make it

The only reason you'd be there is because LLove might be cravin' some home cookin'.

Nevertheless, I've heard this all before. I'll believe it when I see it!:bounce:

bigox911

I'll be there as long as something doesn't come up...

$5 JT won't be there....any takers?

bigox911

You saw the word won't didn't you?:bounce:

$10 it is

elfiii

Admin
Staff member