Crawfish source??

TJay

Anyone out there have a good source for crawfish? I'm talking about buying a sack or two or three. I've used Harry's before but I was wondering if anyone had a better source, specifically north of Atl. Thanks.

GeauxLSU

TJay,
I got a source from a board member. I'll double check with him to see if it's still valid. Planning on having a boil hopefully soon!
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

specialk

International Farmers Market corner of Cham-Tucker and Ptree-Ind. Blvd in Chamblee. That place has everything from octopus to fresh goat meat. Prices in line or cheaper than most grocery stores.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
The Dekalb Farmer's Market use to carry them. They probably still do along with a lot of stuff that most of us would not eat! :hair:

They do have some very good stuff in there as well.

Live Talapia for instance!!!

TJay

Thanks guys. Keep me posted Phil. When the weather gets a little warmer it's gonna be time to boil some mudbugs! :fine:

Jorge

TJay,

If you have not already found a source, call Ferguson's Meat Market on Matt Highway in Cumming. He hooked me up with 5 bushells of oysters a few weeks ago and I am sure he can get you some mud bugs as well. He also beat the price of the next best source by about 20%.

Good luck,

Jorge

southernclay

I love Ferguson's. When they moved a few years ago I was heartbroken until I realized they moved just down the street :bounce:.

By the way I would try them as well. I have seen them in Kroger as well.