leave for Saskatchewan next week!!.....

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
man, I'm pumped............outfitter friend is givin me a free bear hunt to come up and help him set up his stands for deer season in November............I'll be settin up my own stands, along with my buddy's................he's happy, cause if we don't do good, it's on me and not him.LOL..............will be 22 miles from the nearest road. :clap: :D

Jeff Phillips

CD - Do you need me to keep a watch out for that 5 1/2 year old with the 19" spread? I'd be real happy to help a brother out :p ;) :D

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
If'n you need some more help just let me know. Always willing to help a brother out when I can... :bounce:

Good luck Coon dawg and have fun!

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
REALLY 'preciate the offer, fellas............

but I guess I'll let the area "cool off" a little while I'm gone.LOL :D :D

fredw

Retired Moderator
Dang John

you're my hero. Good luck on the bears and pick out a good deer stand.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
.....I'll take bunches of pictures.........

never been up there durin the leaf color change, or when it wasn't 10-30 below LOL........should be beautiful. :clap:.......thanks, ya'all.

DocGlenn

Hope you get a big one!

I hear the all the food at the club is starting to pay off (20" spread sounds sweet). Drop by camp if you get a chance this weekend and I'll show you my PICs from Namibia. I'm bringing down 90 bags of 19-19-19 to spread on Friday. Hopefully, It'll kick the food plots into high gear. See you soon.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
Glenn.........................

food plots look good, except the excessive rain "bunched up" the Durana just a bit..............that Brassica/Turnip stuff they gave us is growin' beyond belief!!! :clap: :clap:...........ps-there were 10 jakes in the 4 way food plot on Tuesday afternoon. :cool:..........isn't that a bit much Nitrogen for the Clover?? ::huh:

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Wonder if you will stumble across anything like what is in your avatar???:p

Jim

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
Jim............

I'm holdin out for a biggun this year. :rolleyes: :bounce: ...........passed up 2 last year that were close............another year on 'em??...if they are not wolf poop, I hope to see one of 'em!LOL

Jasper

John,

Best of luck bud. Have fun and be safe!

Handgunner

Best of luck John, if you don't come back with fur or bone, you best have some pictures! :whip: :D

DocGlenn

Nitrogen on clover...

Yeah, it's way more nitrogen than the clover needs, but the wheat and other seed will use it up in a big way. Hopefully we can get to the point where all we have to do is overseed with clover and not worry about the other stuff. We are probably going to have to lower the population a litttle more though. We'll see how it goes.