PROOF! Big Cat on Cuddeback

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Well....

cuddeback_cat.jpg

hevishot

Banned
I knew already. There are plenty of people up in the mtns that live up there that see them. It is the people that just go there to hunt once in a while that don't believe it. We call them city boys!

you knew what? That there are big bobcats up there?...:bounce:

cardfan

Banned
Bobcat all day

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Nice Bobcat.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Yeah, I know it's a bobcat... but it sure caught my eye when I first checked the camera.

It's a big ol' tom nevertheless.

bobcat_closeup%20copy.jpg

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Bobcats have a short tail....this cat has a long tail from what I see.

A "Puma" would have a tail at LEAST as long as its body and you would see it in the pic. It is a Bobcat.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I'm pretty sure the spots and black behind the ears give it away

P

potsticker

well, youll have to admit it wuz a good old fasioned southen try!

Gadget

I knew already. There are plenty of people up in the mtns that live up there that see them. It is the people that just go there to hunt once in a while that don't believe it. We call them city boys!

:rofl:

rip2k3

I Photoshop'd the picture. No tail

Attachments

• bobcat_closeup copy.jpg
    bobcat_closeup copy.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 3,670
Last edited:

rayjay

Dimage'd it.

Attachments

• cuddeback_cat.JPG
    cuddeback_cat.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,530

stevem

Back in 1992 I saw three black panthers in southern Greenville county in South Carolina. Had a brown one spotted on my hunting land in Greenville. I talked to some older guys at the local country store about them and three said they had seen them for years.It wouldn't surprise me if they are spotted in Georgia.The Game Warden told me they don't exist.I told him I'd bring him a dead one next time I saw one.He said you better not kill one.I asked him how you could kill something that doesn't exist.The next year they had it in the regulations that you cannot kill them.