Staff member
Putting on my best DAWG voice, “Just Win!”

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I just heard about this last night, interesting the article showed up.

If one’s gonna “Just Win” in the current environment you’re gonna pay. Nothing amateur athletics about this anymore.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Dang, it's getting old being right.

ddavis1120

Will be an interesting couple of years. Everyone cussed Title IX for three decades and it may end up saving amateur college athletics.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

bullgator

Putting on my best DAWG voice, “Just Win!”
Unfortunately far too many fans feel that way, and it won’t get fixed as long as they do. I did like the line about ‘donor fatigue’.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bama fans may not want to get too excited. He may decide to go back to Iowa next week
Rumors are Saban‘s program was a little regimented for him. He heads to Iowa but comes back looks at DeBoers program and decides to return to Bama. If true, that doesn’t sit well with me for several reasons.

bullgator

Rumors are Saban‘s program was a little regimented for him. He heads to Iowa but comes back looks at DeBoers program and decides to return to Bama. If true, that doesn’t sit well with me for several reasons.
?He left after Saban did, so that doesn’t square up.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
?He left after Saban did, so that doesn’t square up.
Rumor was he had made his mind up to leave before end of season. Who knows BG, it’s rumor with the talking heads.

bullgator

Rumor was he had made his mind up to leave before end of season. Who knows BG, it’s rumor with the talking heads.
He never gave the new coach a chance,……now he wants back and keeps $100k of Iowa money for 3 months of residency! That screams “a man of character”.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He never gave the new coach a chance,……now he wants back and keeps $100k of Iowa money for 3 months of residency! That screams “a man of character”.
100% agree, much about this I don’t like. It shows these kids, especially all Americans, can have their way.

bullgator

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Will be an interesting couple of years. Everyone cussed Title IX for three decades and it may end up saving amateur college athletics.
The only amatuer college "athletics" we care about is dead. Major college football will be NFL Lite within 2yrs. And when that happens, the majority ofthat revenue is gone with it to support that new league. And with that, that's 85 female scholarships that the schools will no longer need to, nor likely will support.

And how many more will they no longer support with the loss of that revenue?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The only amatuer college "athletics" we care about is dead. Major college football will be NFL Lite within 2yrs. And when that happens, the majority ofthat revenue is gone with it to support that new league. And with that, that's 85 female scholarships that the schools will no longer need to, nor likely will support.

And how many more will they no longer support with the loss of that revenue?
So you're saying the beautiful, tight bodied gymnasts will matter to the collective and the big nosed, big legged, basketball Power fowards are gonna get left out for NIL money? o_O