you guys do it right

cletus T

i hope all you guys dont mine me on your site.its easy to see you old southern turkey hunters have the same passion for hunting that i do. i cant hardly beleave what a good thing you all have going on here.

Most of use boys & girls dont have to learn to hunt we are born knowin like Indians. All you got to do is give use a weapon and show use where the game is at.:banana::bounce::rofl:

Well at least some of use, LOL. Well most of use where raised doing it and it just sinks in, we do it how we are taught by our grandparent, dads. For the most part we Georgia fellas haven't forgot what god done for use all those years ago, and what he is doing for use today. Some of use do it for fun, most because of the passion that we learned as children.:cool:

Enough of that Welcome to the forum, it's great to have other point of view we have been hunting georgia so long (some of use) we forget that there are other ways of hunting. You know different techneics and everything. Hope you get some info that will help, and you may even post some info that will help use.

Welcom again,
Jode

Last edited:

Carp

i hope all you guys dont mine me on your site.its easy to see you old southern turkey hunters have the same passion for hunting that i do. i cant hardly beleave what a good thing you all have going on here.

Not at all, post away! This site is a good source of knowledge. If you're a turkey hunter you never stop learning.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Some folks see the name Georgia Oudoor News and think this is just for Georgia folks. We have, for a long time, have had members from most neighboring states and a few from afar. I like the idea of members from other states no matter how far away. We can get an idea of what hunting is like where you are at and if any of us plan on visiting your area, we can get good hunting tips about the best places. Welcome to this forum.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

shoot no we don't mind, there are alot of knowledgable folks on here and i love reading the stories and learning from these guys and gals

sman

just kiddin'

Welcome to the forum, however there is one thing I feel we need to share with you that will effect your turkey hunting greatly....you are suppose to clean the turkeys before you put them on the grill, otherwise you have to chew through the scalded feathers to get to the good stuff. Just kiddin', nice birds in the aviator.

Welcome to the forum, however there is one thing I feel we need to share with you that will effect your turkey hunting greatly....you are suppose to clean the turkeys before you put them on the grill, otherwise you have to chew through the scalded feathers to get to the good stuff. Just kiddin', nice birds in the aviator.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now thats funny:bounce:

BubbaD

I dont know...just depends on how hot you get the fire :bounce:

Welcome aboard and good luck this season!!! :)

Booner Killa

Welcome good buddy!!! It'll get funny when they go to talkin about bait. There are some folks around here that get slap fired up. Those are the ones I like to read about. Welcome

Jack Flynn

I must say that big headed gobbler on the right in your avatar shows ya'll have it going on too. You are at the best site on the net, sit down and enjoy.........

Doc_Holliday23

one of my good friends went to school up your way at Mary Washington. Good Lord, did he slaughter the birds up there. Of course, he's on Knight & Hale's Pro Staff and he def. knows what he's doing, but he said the area was turkey hunting heaven. welcome.

cletus T

we got some good turkey hunters up here. we got some real good huntin too. on a good morning it will spend you around in circles wondering which one to go after. man i cant wait to spend in circles.

jca926

Welcome Cletus!! Glad you found us. It don't matter where your from, as long as you got the same passion to mash some heads every spring. Don't be a stranger!!