Gadget scores

Dudley Do-Wrong

Got a call from Gadget (Rick) last night, said he got one at about 3 PM yesterday afternoon; multiple beards; one 18 inch, one 10 in, one 8 in, one spur slightly under 2 inches the other slightly over, and weighed 25 pounds.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Got a call from Gadget (Rick) last night, said he got one at about 3 PM yesterday afternoon; multiple beards; one 18 inch, one 10 in, one 8 in, one spur slightly under 2 inches the other slightly over, and weighed 25 pounds.

That is a nice bird.

hawglips

Banned

Yeah, but I bet he didn't have 170 class antlers. Tell him to try harder and see if he can't get him a real challenge class gobbler.:bounce:

Dudley Do-Wrong

Ya'll don't really believe this do you?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dudley Do-Wrong

He really did get one yesterday, 11 in beard, spurs over 1 in.

Dudley Do-Wrong

sweet, when we gonna see some pics.
I think he's still in the woods. he said he almost lost the bird, he had 3 lined up and didn't want to take a chance of ending his season early. I'll let him tell the story and I'm sure he'll have some pics.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Ya'll don't really believe this do you?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually....NO. But if anyone cracks a joke in turkey threads lately people are being a little sensitive.:bounce:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Actually....NO. But if anyone cracks a joke in turkey threads lately people are being a little sensitive.:bounce:

Ain't that the trueth. I got a PM about something I said two weeks ago.....:whip:
Back to the subjectHope Rick is doing well. Tim

BubbaD

He really did get one yesterday, 11 in beard, spurs over 1 in.

Hey David...did he get it down at Piedmont? I am heading down there early tomorrow morning

Randy

Actually I am surprised he has only taken one so far. He has been hunting every day since season started and he has 50,000 acres to hunt and he has chuffa everywhere and thousands of birds.:bounce:

Dudley Do-Wrong

Hey David...did he get it down at Piedmont? I am heading down there early tomorrow morning
No, he was on his club in Monroe Co.

Hey Randy, you forgot to mention the high fence.

Handgunner

Way to go Rick!!! On the SECOND bird! :bounce:

Latest posts