ok st jorge

crappie man

ok guys i will be there next saturday any reports on surf fishing ,,, i have a house on the beach and will be fishing from sunrise to sunset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course i will have a cooler of beer beside me ,,,,,

diamondback

we just got back on sunday.we were there 5 days and the wind had the surf so messed up that we could only fish it one day.caught about 30 whiting in about 2 hours using small pieces of shrimp.Right now ,you could catch whiting,trout,reds,pompano, spanish mackeral,bluefish, or small sharks from the surf .I normally dont use artificials in the surf.cut bait if you want a shark,shrimp will catch bout anything else,and sand fleas for the pompano.at the very least ,sounds like you should catch a buzz and a good sunburn.

crappie man

thanks

we will be there saturday and i hope to catch alot of fish i will bring bigger weights to hold it out there on the bottom thanks for your help i will let you know how we do when i get back

CPO

Sgi

I've talked to a few folks that have been catching the Red's pretty consistently behind the island, down toward the SP. Had a buddy down there last Sat and did good with the whiting in the surt. Haven't heard much about the Pomp's yet, but it should be any day. Also talked to a grouper fisherman that said the Cobia are schooling up offshore/nearshore. Hopefully the weather will cooperate next week!

ch035

Banned
if you are talking about st george island i went there 2 weeks ago and tore the whiting up...get fish bites from island adventure the guy will tell you all about them

Bubba_1122

Went to St George last weekend and earlier this week. Just fished on Sunday. Wind howled.

Caught 8 very nice trout on Mirrolures between 8:00 and 10:00 am (and a Mirrolure is a mighty fun way to catch em to me).

I"m ready to go back.